| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, John Dlugos, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Oswald, 1 invisible),
166
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,491 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,491 | I'm using the Prestone yellow-ish stuff and it seems okay. I could not find any of the undiluted green stuff around here, asked a friend who manages an O'Reilly's store and he said they usually had it but there was some sort of supply chain issue at the time I was buying it. I'm not certain there is much difference to be honest. The Prestone yellow said it was compatible with just about anything.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |