| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Otto Skorzeny),
90
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,380 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 59 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 59 | Start hinting that you want a Drill Doctor for Christmas/Birthday/Groundhog day, whatever. I got one for Christmas a couple of years ago and it's one of the best tools I've got. I put up with dull bits for years because I couldn't get the sharpened very good on my old grinder. In fact they were usually worse after sharpeneing. With the Drill Doctor, a couple of seconds and the bit cuts like new. 72 Sierra Grande - Maych Forget about "do it right the first time". Do it wrong the first time to learn how, then do it right the second time.
| | |
| |
| |