mugs - I think you may want to check out this offering on eBay !!! It took me a while to find the right search terms to locate this, but after scrolling through the ad pictures I am sure it covers your equipment (plus related Barton-American fire apparatus equipment) perfectly. grin The ad isn't mine, nor do I have any relation to the seller. Just what I found through some deep searching that I think is very much worth investing in to help with your project.

It would be awesome if you do acquire it, that maybe you would offer to share some of the information with fellow VFD truck owners, should anyone ask.

PS - I snagged some screen shots from the ad so you and others can get a taste of what's there. wink
Attachments


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)