mugs_z - I've done what searching I can on your above link using the Way Back Machine and found all the links to the relevant pictures and posts by Bolter "vflfan" are not accessible or retrievable as the site is no longer active and access is blocked to archived files/posts. "vflfan" hasn't been seen on Stovebolt since 2017, so it's unlikely he will come back and see a PM or reply. frown

That being said, I'd suggest you read through this thread of his. There is a reply post in there providing links to a couple of sources for Barton American equipment documentation that you still may be able to get copies of for the requisite sign up and fee (assuming it's still being charged).

I did check the links posted throughout the thread and any from centuryfarms.org are no good as you mentioned. The one link I found still active that may prove most useful to you is The Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of Antique Motor Fire Apparatus in America which appears to be still active and could be the best source for your info.

Hope this provides you some help! Best of luck with your search! thumbs_up


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)