I thought I would post my route to Townsend, I'm hoping that others will do the same. If you're coming to Townsend and would like some company just post your route, might be another Bolter is heading that way too.

I'm leaving Brunswick on Wednesday morning, heading up I-95 North to I-26 West. From there I'll take I-26 West to I-40 West and Maggie Valley, stopping there for the night. Thursday morning I'll meet our group at the "Buttered Biscuit " for breakfast. Then back on I-40 West to the Smoky Mountain Parkway, PaPa Joe is usually in the lead. From there through Pigeon Forge and into Townsend.


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane