| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,355 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2024 Posts: 114 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2024 Posts: 114 | That's the conclusion I came to; thanks for confirming. If it gets to hot, I'm thinking I could install a valve in the heater hoses similar to what the '70's Chevy trucks had. Is the TwinAir an aftermarket unit?
Geoff
1955 2nd Series 3600 235 cid, 4 sp. - Current 1979 Chevy K10 350 cid 4 sp -Sold 1955 2nd Series Wide Window 283 cid 3 sp - Totaled
| | |
| |
| |