Steve - So sorry to hear about your situation with the wheel chair and your truck. frown I would first like to 2nd 3B's suggestion to reach out to fellow North West Pacific Bolters. There are, from what I can tell, quite a few and perhaps they can offer you some guidance/help with an engine rebuilder or even someone interested in the truck itself? It wouldn't hurt to post an ask for engine builder help in the Whole Wild West Coast forum. You never know unless you ask. wink

I too refreshed my memory on what your truck looks like, at least from your most recent 5 year old YouTube Video showing some of the truck. It and earlier videos showed a pretty solid looking truck, perhaps showing it's age a touch here or there, but overall in pretty good shape. In your situation where needing to sell the stuff at "fair market value", it still comes down to what folks are willing to pay for what you have. That in itself is considered "fair market" IMHO.

I know we don't normally offer more than a suggestion to check out this current Tech Tip on the topic, but I would offer this LINK that kinda gives a past 5 year history on similar trucks offered/sold that may help you in deciding an asking price.

If and when you do decide on an asking price, please feel free to post an ad in our Trucks For Sale Swap Meet forum. Be sure to read the Swap Meet General Guidelines as well as the Simple Tips and Guidelines to help make the most of your ad. Please also feel free to PM me if I can be of any help with developing/posting the ad. Best of luck sir! smile


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)