Today was install day. The flywheel is a darn work of art. My son and I had to take our time getting it installed as the tolerances are as new, which is to say it just does not drop in. We had to get it lined up on the dowels, seat it more or less even as it would not just seat on the crank flange and you can’t use a dead blow hammer to seat it (tried, did not work just cocked ever so slightly and that was that) so we used the bolts and turned a little bit at a time on each bolt and seated the flywheel.
This thing cost me a couple of dollars but after installing it, I was fine with the cost. I did not have to hunt a used flywheel that had never been machined before and was not grooved to death. I did not have to clean old grease and grime off. I did not have to do any de rusting, did not have to have it machined, did not have to flip the gear around to get a fresh gear face.
All in all, it’s pretty nice and it’s nice to have something pretty nice, even if it is just a flywheel, lol.