| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (cmayna, baldeagle, Bill Hanlon, Leo, Hotrod Lincoln, Mike in Sycamore, Gdads51, 1955 1 Series),
120
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 | I searched for quite a while online yesterday. I found and bought some clutch head screwdrivers, but could only find the bits in the smaller sized heads with a 1/4" shaft. I found nothing in the 3/8" shaft size and 5/16" head size. I'll keep looking but figure I'll have to make due with the screwdrivers for the larger size. | | |
| |
| |