Originally Posted by Rich'sToys
Does it have a hoist?

Not in her current state, but may have/had PTO originally. Obvious signs of being originally spec'd out as a work truck, DRW, no radio, so she was a workhorse of some sort for sure. I'm assuming its most likely a 3809, could be 3808 or 3803. Is the difference in a 3808 and 3809 literally just stake pockets?

Looks like a few modifications were made, thats obviously not the original paint job, mirror was moved (maybe original owner had an earlier truck prior to this and was used to the mirror there, AK series maybe?) I have no idea what the stock bed was, or where the rear fenders came from. You all probably know more than me to begin with, I do have a few videos I’ll upload as well for the detectives on the forum.

I really need the VIN.