I am working on the wiring for my project, the donor vehicle is a 2001 chevy 3500 cutaway van with an 8.1 and 4L80E . I would like to use the oem computer and most of the wiring. Can I eliminate the catalytic converters,, and what else can I get rid of? I tried calling a place that offers pcm flashing and they only do oem specs. I would like any and all advice!
I got the Chevy schematic thumb drive for this vehicle and with YouTube help I now have the wiring figured out pretty much but this computer thing has me by the A--. Dave
Last edited by Fibonachu; 03/17/2025 8:47 PM.
1941 Chevy"First rebuild - complete!"Follow the story in the DITY1941 GMC resting peacefully
1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete
1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration
1941 Plymouth stock complete
1941 GMC COE in restoration processRead his Project Journal1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now