| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (MickeyP, 37 GC, jmoore, Otto Skorzeny, Rusted Nut, kbenz, Eisenholtz, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 10 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2004 Posts: 10 | I have already removed the grill from the body. The issue is that I have to replace 2 of the bars as they are dented and rusted beyond repair. The only rivets I've ever removed and replaced involved a chisel and a big hammer. Obviously this doesn't work on the grill. So after I drill the old rivets out...how do I get it back together when I get my repacement bars? I assume there is some sort of rivet tool available? | | |
| |
| |