#1 I'm using the original electric sender to tell the computer to turn on the fuel pump to start the engine and shut it off in case of the lose of oil pressure. original sender and reprogramed ECM.
#2 Yes I am wanting to use the 36 pressure gauge.
#3 I have "T"ed in a mechanical gauge, "off" brand $20 gauge. So there is the OE gauge, the sender for the ECM and the $20 mechanical gauge all plumbed in at the same time.
#4 yes, the OE gauge was very slow at responding when I first started the truck with the OE gauge installed. It only showed 20lbs pressure and would not go higher when RPM's increased to 2000.
#5 The only mention of the fuel pump was in reference to the signal to the ECM to turn on/off the fuel pump
#6 yes I have a tach hooked up to monitor rpm's when testing the gauge's.
After thinking about this I am wondering if I should even use the OE gauge as it only top's out at 30 psi, It would be pegged out at max on the gauge constantly. So maybe just leave it installed in the dash but not hooked into the system and hang the A/F gauge off the bottom of the dash

I am trying to keep it as OE looking as possible when looking thru the side windows. Maybe the oe gauge can be recalibrated for the higher pressure by a gauge rebuilding company.