Shoer, I'm in AZ. Not really relevant I guess. Anyway I did a 1956 GMC Carryall. Converted to 4X4 . 454 BBC, TH350, power steering. If all you want is a good place to buy spings, I will let others help. If you have never done this type of conversion before there is a whole lot to talk about. So you better at least email me.
I have already modified the steering changed the engine trans and rear end. I have a matching front and rear end new trans and transfer. I have springs for the rear end and frome the numbers I have very little mod to them to make the rear work. I have to fabricate mounts for the new trans and transfer. Also have to fabricate shock mounts front and rear. I have the hydrolic clutch figured out. I am also going to narrow/shorten the front axel about 4 inches have to do some accurate number for that still. I have measured and compared other parts and everything is basically the same. The only thing I am having problems with are the front springs. I have been planning this for a while and gathering parts. I have done 1 4x4 swap to a newer truck but nothing this old