Back when I was towing travel trailers on a regular basis, I would add a second A/C condenser in front of the tow vehicle's OEM radiator/condenser stack and install a high volume flex fan on the engine. I'd split the flow of the added cooler, running engine coolant through 2/3 of it, and transmission fluid through the other part. That setup increased both the engine cooling and the trans cooling. The extra trans cooler was plumbed in series with the built-in radiator cooler. Of course, that was way back in the dark ages when A/C condenser tubes were copper- - - - -it would be virtually impossible to do that with a modern aluminum condenser!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!