PM sent Bill thanks

Well my engine as a clear 302 stamped on the pad.....BUT.... no other number...blank

Looks fairly stock but may be a GMC replacement......

Stock Holley carb 660-1 ....tag still on part number 2328076 checks out......... is it worth rebuilding......??? what else will bolt on the stock 3 bolt manifold???? can't really fit a more modern 4 barrel carb and tube exhaust manifold due to lack of space in the engine compartment...... may change my mind as I progress even if I need to remanufacture a new engine cover. I do have a NOS stcok military Holley carburator for the waterproof GMC....

Dizzy is 1112403 IC8 which is oddly very similar to the 261 when just quickly eye balling.... and I have collected a supply of AC 42 ,43,44,45 and a few 46 and 47 used on fire trucks...when EBay was affordable....common use on the 261/235

Water pump also looks widely similar to the external 216 pump with the adapter plate used on my 261......

The current political storm across our borders MAY cause me some problems or $$$, which is the same. I maintain a mail box service across the border in upper NY State and makes shipping such a pleasure....... time will tell.

At least the forum is available!!!!!

Bob C.

Last edited by Gdads51; 02/03/2025 3:59 PM. Reason: language

Bob C.
CMP Heaven
The Hammond Barn