| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2022 Posts: 72 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2022 Posts: 72 | Kevi/Dan, Thanks for the info. I thought taking it apart and welding the hole would be my only option but then I started looking for bushings. None will fit perfect since it is oblong, but anything would be better than what I currently have. Going to check the local hardware store. They were extremely effective in supplying all the stainless hardware I needed to put the truck back together.
Deegs
1953 3100
| | |
| |
| |