Dan the abs two piece liner did not need to be trimmed ,I only had to take a round file to make the half circle cut out a little to one side were the screws at the back trim fit in.The visor holes are marked at the back so I used a 1/16 bit to drill them then once the liner was on made the holes bigger to make sure they line up ,they were off a bit to one side .I put this on by myself the 54 just slips on the front rubber and put one screw in each side of the visor hole.I did put the centre bow on backwards and it looked okay but showed a sliver of the metal by the top of the drivers door and after I switched it around everything was covered and fit good .The windlace holds the sides in so once I got the front under the rubber a little duct tape to hold the centre bow on and just started at one side and worked across .It was a challenge doing it myself and would be easier with a 2nd set of hands.


1954 Canadian GMC 9300
"The Journey"
Follow in the DITY