Originally Posted by 2thirstychevys
Thanks for the fuel pump number!! I did double check and yes that's it thumbs_up
This on my 56 chevy 6100 , just have to find a rebuild kit ( hopefully napa).

I second that opinion.

Send it to Then And Now Automotive and let them rebuild it. They'll send you a kit if you want to do it yourself, though.

Nearly 10,000 miles on this one that they rebuilt for me a couple years ago.

https://www.thenandnowautomotive.com/auto-parts-store
Attachments
IMG_20220819_173454.jpg (74.56 KB, 71 downloads)
IMG_20220819_161915.jpg (53.34 KB, 70 downloads)

Last edited by Gdads51; 02/18/2026 2:44 AM. Reason: correct to new web address

1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)