| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, TexasJim50, GusG, Lonnie, Nick in Manitou, J Lucas, moparguy, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,428 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 476 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 476 | I've read posts that stated all GM 6 Cyl. fuel pumps are interchangeable. But on E bay they aren't. Is this just cosmetic? I know the GM 6 Cyls. total changed in 1963, but I'm talking about from late 50's to early 60's. | | |
| |
| |