Dear Jerry,
We are still working on: a) choke control cable for the now manual control verses the Rochester automatic control, b) clean & powder coat an old oil bath air filter to fit the Daytona 'Zenith Type' carb..
Then, on a nice, sunny, warm day (probably non around north of the 49th for some time), we will do a long drive, but I will not post mileage numbers etc. since we don't have the scientific measuring equipment that would match your high standards.
BTW, the old Rochester BC and a Carter I have will be rebuild by a professional to try next spring or summer.
If I would need sophistication, digital readouts, air-condition (other than roll-down windows, I would have bought a new 3/4 ton Chevrolet Silverado to replace my 2009 to pull my 14,000 lbs trailer, but I wanted one that (nearly) matches my age and aches

and let the 2009 pull the trailer.
Joerg