Click on image for the lowdown.
====
0 members (),
78
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,698
Members48,454
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 59
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 59
Hi I had a look at AK Chevrolet truck for sale here in Denmark today, but I am bit puzzled by the chassis number as it does not match any format I have been able to find. Am I missing something ?
Attachments