Well, my frame is painted and I'm getting ready to start reattaching everything. I'm going to use the original nuts and bolts where ever possible. I stopped at Sears yesterday thinking I would get a tap and die set to clean up slightly buggered threads. Next to the tap and die sets they had a set of similar tools specifically for dressing nuts and bolts. They looked as if they would be easier to use than taps and dies for what I want to do. Since in 53 years of my life I have needed a tap or die maybe 5 times, I was interested in this set. I'd like to hear comments from the more experienced mechanics. Thanks in advance (design).


Jeff Nelson

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain