| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (PAUL Berardi, Phak1, DaveV, Cheapskate1229, Otto Skorzeny, carbking, Peggy M, Wayne67vert),
138
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,299 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,299 | Thanks Greg, that's another resource, although not a Ditzler chip page (It's Rinshed Mason or R-M) This is another spot I've used for reference. They had chips for the interior of my 1951. This is part of TCP Global, a paint supplier. I have both and when I was looking for the file, that one came up first after I had already typed the Ditzler. From my experience, those paint codes are not going to help at all at the paint vendor. So many pigments over the years have been discontinued because they either contained lead or were made from whale semen or something like that. I ended up having to take my paint chip and the vent to have them scanned for closest known match and formulated with current pigments. | | |
| |
| |