Originally Posted by TUTS 59
I guess I need a pickup tube, what's Jerry say " Scarcer then Hens Teeth" grin

Make your own- - - -it's easy with a little bit of sheet metal, a piece of perforated stainless steel, and a few pop rivets. I did it routinely on the dirt trackers when we needed a specially shaped pickup to prevent oil pressure loss in turns. Send that Rube Goldberg cobble job along with your pistons and rods, and I'll make it better than new.

Those pistons will need knurling- - - -no doubt about it with the wear they're showing. Skirt clearance needs to be .002" or so.

www.ebay.com/itm/226413393833?
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!