Spent a few hours putting this axle bearing in and out a few times found that the washer no longer gets in the way after filing it a touch but still have to give the axle a good kick with my leg to get it to slide in .The axle housings don’t look to be machined very well from the factory and I think no matter what I do they go in a little off .I tried the old bearing and another washer but similar results .I found if the bearing is off a bit while tapping it in it will shave the housing a bit so rather than use my big socket I was tapping it in until it was most of the way in that way I could see how straight it was going in .Once in It looks okay other than it was difficult to put the axle in ,also tried another axle but same result .Any reason the bearing would be hard to get the axle in when installed but slide on off of the housing .