| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Rusty Rod, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
155
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 1,101 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 1,101 | This is a new issue. My 1954 235 runs pretty good. I recently adjusted the valves. It has a newly rebuilt carburetor. I pulled all the plugs to make sure they are not fowled. I double checked the distributor cap for corrasion. Wires are good. It suddenly developed a miss when the engine is cold. Once it gets to operating temp it smooths out and runs well. Choke on or off makes no difference in the miss. Any ideas what I should be looking at. | | |
| |
| |