| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (39Master85, JW51),
129
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,468 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 449 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 449 | I would appreciate ID and details on the trans. out of my 1965 C10. I think it is a Muncie 318?
Case # 3830210
Tail shaft 3844067 [last 3 very hard to make out but I believe it is 067]
Side cover 3845157 GM
Thank you
Kevin 1965 Chevy C10 Longbed Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |