thumbs_up One note on my new pump installation. Before installing, I made sure to manually cycle the pump using pressure on the arm with lines hooked up and draped into a can of fuel to test the pump function. It took a couple of arm pumps to "prime" the pump and confirm function. I did this because of the numerous recent problems some folks have encountered with non-working pump right out of the box. Saves one from going through all the fun of installing a new pump only to find out it isn't doing its job. dang I think they call that an ounce of prevention. grin


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)