| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2016 Posts: 1,989 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2016 Posts: 1,989 | My '57 LCF still has the original 283 and as far as I know the original mounts, still going strong! I pulled the engine and tranny a few years ago to replace the clutch, put it back together with the same mounts it came with. I was curious just in case I have to swap engines, I have a 383 that I built for my Vette but decided to keep the plastic Chevrolet stock, so an extra small block is ok for me to hang on to.
1957 Chevrolet 5700 LCF 283 SM420 2 speed rear, 1955 IH 300U T/A, 1978 Corvette 350 auto, 1978 Yamaha DT175, 1999 Harley Davidson Softail Fat Boy
| | |
| |
| |