HandyAndy, From what I can tell the angle tip works only on a full sleeve tube caulk gun like the one I indicated above. They will not work on a open framed caulk gun as the tip needs to be secured against the end of the cartridge in the caulk gun or you just get a huge mess squeezing out the side. You can order one of the caulk guns HERE (least expensive I could find).

On the 45 degree tips, you can order them through Lowe's on-line for ship to your home or in-store delivery at the Lowe's in Corralville, IA (seems to be nearest location to your Iowa City locale). The Lowe's website says they can be delivered to your home by Monday Sep 23rd or pickup in-store in Corralville Wed Sep 25th.


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)