| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,339 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 119 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 119 | I have two sets of rollaway tool chests. I wanted to put a rubber pad between the upper and lower units, but Sears wanted something like $16 for theirs.
I went to Wally World and bought black rubber door mats for less than $3 each. Trimmed them with scissors and they worked great!
---> Bill | | |
| |
| |