Was out looking at more trailers today, best one I see was a Walton 12KSLG, which is a lot like the first one seen above. It's going to cost just under $5000. a tow behind by the same folks but with lighter axles and a 7000 lbs gvw, will run just over $2000. These trailers are built in Logan Utah, and I priced 20 foot versions.
[img]http://www.favorites.com/~jolly/whatever/Walton-12kslg.JPG[/img]
The hight points on the flyer I got;
GVW 11,120 lbs
Tougue load 3,730 lbs
Approx Curb Wt, 2,850 lbs
Max Net load, 12,000 lbs
Main frame: 6" ay 8.2 lb/ft structural Channel iron
Deck: Treated 2x10" duoglas fir
Ramps: Removeable laddered steel ramps with underbody storage
Fenders: extra heavy fabricated fenders
Hitch: 2-5/16" ball coupler, drop over, adjustable
Landing gear: 10,000 lbs capacity drop foot
Axles: tamdem 6,000 lbs tubular
Suspension: 12,000 lb capacity slipper type
Wheels: single 6:00-16" semi-drop center with 8 on 6-1/2 bolt patter
Tires: 7:50-16" 10 ply major brand
Brakes: 2"x12-1/4" electric, all wheels, brakeaway battery.
Lights: sealed beam, rubber grommet mounted lights, steel protected, wiring in conduit
Paint: Automotive quality acrylic enamel
Tie downs: 3 heavy duty "D" rings per side
Warranty: 5-year structural limited