Caught up to Kyle in traffic yesterday. Fun!!! Pulled up next to him just as the light turned, so all we could do is wave as we zoomed by him in the Volksbolt. He'd never met Peggy in person before so he can be excused for not recognizing her. We ended up leading him back to his own shop where we chatted for awhile. More Fun!! It was great to see the '41 on the road. Charlie is glad to help.

For the record, I didn't want to lend him the engine. Charlie said yes, do it. He has the final say in these matters. All I can do is salute smartly and carry out the Plan of the Day.

I don't think that's right.


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)