| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
177
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 122 | Re: mirror When I bought my truck someone had mounted a rear view mirror to the center divide of the windshield. The mirror looks like it was designed to be mounted there; probably was removed from a car of that vintage…?
I didn’t reinstall it after I refurbished my windshield since it was always blurry from vibration and useless if I cranked open the windshield any at all. I would consider mounting one to the overhead cowl just because I’m so conditioned to glance there first. Greg | | |
| |
| |