I have used Daytona Parts Co a half dozen or more times or more over the past 25 years and have been extremely satisfied with the results. Everything from Q-Jets to Carter WCFB to Holly 4 bbls.

I recently rebuilt my Carter YF with a kit from Jon H (Carbking - The Carburetor Shop) and it was easy and fun. 8000 miles later its still going strong. It was the easiest repair on this truck to date. It didn't take long, either.

Carburetor parts and total rebuilds.

Daytona Parts Company
386-427-7108
www.daytonaparts.com
[email protected]
Ask for Tim Hewitt.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)