| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 192 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 192 | Ok on intake is a L70 and also a 22. On exhaust is L80 and a 5. The 22 and 5 are on opposite side of the other numbers. The reason I'm researching this is because I have a rebuilt 51 motor. And I wanted to make sure it would work on it. | | |
| |
| |