| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 15 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 15 | I have a 50 Chevy and 216. I installed a new copper line to oil pressure gauge in new original style dash cluster. I tightened it well and can’t seem to keep it from leaking. It is 1/8” cooper with a brass fitting. It doesn’t look like a usual compression fitting with a ring. And the tube doesn’t fit through the fitting to flare it. Anyone have any suggestions or have a similar issue? I’d hate to go nylon or something. | | |
| |
| |