| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
125
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,425 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2022 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2022 Posts: 52 | I'm having the same issue. I searched the net and found a trade show video on this https://locknlube.com/collections/g...ts/grease-buster?variant=32921003327572. It seemed to work well during their demonstration, so I pulled the trigger and ordered one. Received it last week. Haven't had a chance to use it yet. Will let y'all know when I do and how it works.
1951 GMC 451 1964 International Harvester v190
| | |
| |
| |