Thanks very much, Jerry. I wish we were both 30 years younger, but the good news is we're still here! Thanks to everyone else for the nice wishes!

Ruidoso, NM is a special place for a lot of people. I started going there at the age of 5 and I won't bore you with how many years ago that was. I'll give you a hint, however: listening to radio programs was what we did in the evenings..."Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar" was one of my favorites along with "Suspense" and others like it.

They've decided today to let permanent residents re-enter on 6/24. We don't qualify as our main residence is in Dallas, however the encouraging thing is it may not be the 2 weeks they were saying yesterday. The discouraging thing is we have a refrigerator there which hasn't run since 6/17. On another positive side, they're showing 26% containment now.

Thanks again, folks. I'll keep you posted as I hear more.


~ Jon
1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end