| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Charles in CA, dt235sd, jmoore, Jay R, Southerntruck, Flatblu4748, tclederman, 5cameo8, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,683 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 892 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 892 | Go electric. I got a suitable pump from Autozone last winter for ~$35. Pumps something like 30 GPH at 3 PSI. Requires a filter between it and the tank and some sort of shutdown device if you're safety contious. I rigged mine up to an oil pressure switch with an extra pole for the ignition. Both ignition and fuel pump quit if I lose oil pressure. I used a push=button over-ride switch for starting. Maybe sounds complicated but at least on this rig I don't have to listen to a low-air buzzer. 1951 3800 1-ton"Earning its keep from the get-go"In the DITY Gallery1962 261 (w/cam, Fenton headers, 2 carbs, MSD ign.), SM420 & Brown-Lipe 6231A 3spd aux. trans, stock axles & brakes. Owned since 1971. | | |
| |
| |