| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,286 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,286 | On the other hand- - - - -if you're the guy who signs the front of the paycheck, use whatever equipment you want- - - -whenever you want! It's one of the perks that comes with being the "Big Bossman"! www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgwXQgjEwWoJerry I remember the first time I heard that song I thought I was hearing 'balls" instead of "boss". That there changes the whole meaning of that song. ")
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |