| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 292 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2007 Posts: 292 | Originally posted by C10 - C90 Bill: I remember those. They are kind of rare.
Just for a little extra info, if you actually have a 379, it is not the original engine. I believe the 379's were first out in 1974. Your forum name "351DV6" made me think that you had a Toro-Flow. I don't really remember why i used "351Dv6" the 379 came out in for the 73 model year all they V-6's got discoed in 74 but i've seen them in truck as new 79 . . .
By the way, I'm also a B-Model Mack fan.
Bill
1962 GMC K3000, GMC-379 V6.
| | |
| |
| |