Jordan,

Looks nice (cool visor!). Personally, I think $2,500 is a touch steep (even with the visor) for an unrestored ton and a half with a stuck motor. I think Scott has bought trucks that look better than that that are roadable for a lot less.

For parts, you should be able to find all the parts you need in our Links section as well as our Swap Meet (For both, go to the menu bar at the top of the page). I've been finding it fairly straight forward getting parts from our vendors and other Stovebolters for my '49 4400 that I'm doing a frame off resto of.

For an idea of what's in store should you decide to restore it, here\'s my in-progress 4400 project.

Good luck with it!

Regards,
John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)