Trying to make vehicle more user friendly to the females in the household. Don’t tell me to keep it stick, that is just not an option. What needs to be changed to get rid of the 3 speed column shift and go to a column shift automatic. The engine is a 230 I-6. Does it require a bell housing change? What transmission can be used with the least amount of fabrication? This vehicle has some sentimental value to the female side of the family so a full on LS swap is not in the plans. What advise and words of wisdom can y’all provide. Thanks


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)