| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (68ironhead, Wally / Montana, 3B, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut, Shade Baby, Pre '68 Dave, Otto Skorzeny),
162
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,310 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,310 | Anyone have any experience with the aftermarket drain hose . I tried putting one in and it seemed to big on the outside diameter so I thought it was a heater hose and left it .looked on my parts receipt and it was on there .so I will have to find were I stored it to try again but thought I would ask before I find it and give it another try. | | |
| |
| |