Update: First, I will definitely be at Wendell again this year. That's one that would take severe distractions for me to miss.
Also, at this point (though it looks like it will cost me my marriage or at least living in the doghouse for the summer) I am planning to make the run out to Syracuse in the old '51 for the ATHS show...thumping along on the bias ply tubes and tires and split rims for a nice little jaunt. I will take the back roads and allow two days travel each way which should be doable I hope.
Have made hotel reservations and am gathering up a posse so this is a go for me and at least two other stovebolters that I know of. Hope we get a good group of us together. Maybe we can make plans ahead of time for the Stovebolt rendezvous time and place at the show? It would be nice to get photos of everyone there and their trucks. Let's keep this alive!