| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (kbenz, JW51, Gib70),
168
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 1 | Okay I am new to all of this, but I think my 3800 frame is cut down slightly. I have an opportunity to buy a 3600 frame. Will that work or will I need to go a different direction? Thanks everyone!! | | |
| |
| |