| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,445 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 81 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 81 | that was my thought process if I am going to be moving with enough speed to tear those things out I think I will have bigger problems than the fact that the seat tore out the floor.
1967 Chevy c50 327 w/ sm465 5000Ib front 15k 2 speed rear w/ 22k springs, single axle, hydraulic brakes
| | |
| |
| |