| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,623 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 271 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 271 | I've searched and cannot find the answer. Have a 57 235 to replace 216 in a 50 Chevrolet. I have to use the 50 bell housing. Will the 235 parts work? I will be going 12 volt. Seems all I information I find use the 6 volt starters and 50 clutch assembly. | | |
| |
| |